Phone Systems for Medium Businesses
Fast, reliable and easy to use medium business phone systems are crucial for anyone in business. The trouble is- with so many business phone systems and services to choose from, finding the phone system and service that works for you within your budget and delivers a return on your investment can be confusing and costly. However, at Central Technologies, Brisbane, it’s not! As your business partner, you’ll discover updating or buying a new phone system for your medium-sized business is cost-effective and straightforward.
Things to Consider for Medium Business Phone Systems
What Type of Solution is best for your Business?
As your business partner, Central Technologies offers medium business phone systems that suit all your needs.
But determining which phone system is right for you takes some thought and consideration. Doing your due diligence will also avoid you wasting your time, energy and money.
As to which medium-sized phone system solution is best for you comes down to an array of things such as:
- Are you going to keep your existing business phones in place?
- Are you planning on operating and controlling the phone system yourself?
- What type of reports and call monitoring would you like your medium-sized business phone system to report on?
- Does your business have one location or multiple locations?
- Are your staff onsite, mobile or working remotely or all three?
- Do you need your medium-sized business phone system to hold conference calls?
Each of these and others relating to your specific needs are crucial in getting your medium-sized business’s right phone system. And while it’s easy to fall for someone saying all phone systems are the same, they’re not, so please don’t rush into it.
To help you avoid wasting your time and money below, you’ll find some of the best tips from the dedicated specialist at Central Technologies, your local partner, before upgrading or buying a phone system for your medium-sized business.
Top Must Have Features
Most Popular Medium Phone Systems
Panasonic NS1000 office phone system
Innovative unified communications!
Perfect for businesses who want to integrate smartphones and tablets to work on their own devices. Great phone system providing seamless communications for up to 8,000 users and can be customised to suit your specific needs no matter what size your business is or how many staff you have.
LG UCP100 phone systems
Performance plus! Handle between 2 – 2400 users in multiple locations quickly and affordably. This office phone system is designed to grow with you, delivers outstanding quality and performance with a full range of functions and is excellent value for money which is why it’s so popular with so many of our customers.
We are your Business Partner
Delivering the quality products you expect, with dedicated personalised service you can rely on.
Full-Service Internet, Phone System, Mobile & NBN Specialists for Small, Large and Enterprises. Trusted Advisors with Diversification Serving Businesses from the Gold Coast to Toowoomba Since 2006.
Frequently Asked Questions
Medium business phone systems come in all shapes and sizes.
Ultimately the final cost depends on:
- The size of your business
- How many people and phones will be using your business’ office phone system
- What you want to be able to do and achieve with your new phone system
- Your current IT infrastructure and phone system capabilities and other crucial factors.
There may be times when we can use your existing phone system and upgrade it too.
Most of the Panasonic, LG Ericson, and other phone systems include an installation and user’s guide. Of course, they can be time-intensive and full of jargon subject to your experience of installing, setting them up and operating them.
For additional information and advice about setting up a medium-sized phone system, contact the dedicated specialists at Central Technologies . We have years of experience in advising, relocating and installing new medium business phone systems in Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba. Fast, simple, easy!
- How many employees do you have?
- How many phone numbers would you like to have and use?
- How many phones will the system need to operate now and into the future?
- And how many simultaneous calls would you like your phone system to be able to handle?
These and other questions all need to be asked well before buying or upgrading a phone system for your medium-sized business. Once you know the answers to these questions and others, you’ll learn how many phone lines you will need.
Contact a business sales expert. Please provide your contact details and our sales team will get back to you.
We will answer your product specific questions such as product usage of your devices, or symptom resolution, etc.